When it comes to portability, the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner and the Bissell SpotClean 3624, are foremost products which you should never skip. Also, what makes them more respectable, is the fact that they are from renowned manufacturers, so you can be sure that when you use their products, you have nothing to worry about.
For some people who could encounter confusion when faced with the two, you could go ahead to either buy the two, or make inquiries from those who have put them to use, and then compare both features. They are equally good cleaners which are appropriate for your cleaning needs.
Bissell SpotClean 3624 vs Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner Review
A look at the Bissell SpotClean 3624
Bissell is quite big in size, and it makes it look as if it is a large piece of equipment which has no functional units. However, this is not the case, as the existing features of the Bissell SpotClean 3624 are highly functional. It could be quite heavy to carry around due to its size. The power cord of the Bissell SpotClean 3624 is very long, which allows it to cover more distance than conventional cleaners.
For the Bissell’s brush, it is manually driven, and the lack of a particular brush head which makes the BISSELL stain eliminator more organizable. This ability is only useful for specific jobs.
The Bissell cleaner has a stair tool of 6 inches in length and a tough stain tool of 3 inches, alongside with extra tools, filters and cleaning result which makes it available for procurement.
These tools enable the Bissell cleaner to give a high level of versatility when it comes to cleaning function and even removing very stubborn stains which could be located in the most remote location.
The Bissell SpotClean 3624 offers convenience due to its cleaning function. This vacuum cleaner enables you to reach spots which are hard to contact, so you do not have to remove the entire carpet every time you want to clean.
They are excellent for areas such as area rugs, stairways, upholstery, and the likes.
- Presence of a powerful spot cleaner which removes spots and stains effectively
- It gives professional cleaning results, as it integrates its powerful suction and scrubbing actin alongside with the additional tools, to give an overall excellent cleaning performance
- It has the capacity to take a wide range of stains such as mud, blood, urine, tea, and coffee.
- There is a large capacity tank which can contain around ¾ gallons, this would enable you to work for a longer period of time
- The hose is long, having a length of 5 feet, and the power cord of length 22 feet for a farther reach
- The stair tool is 6” which gives it a wider coverage
Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner is equally high performing and thus, it stands out among other vacuum cleaners. This cleaner provides convenience and ease during use. Most homeowners are of the opinion that vacuum cleaners should come in the most fitting manner, and should not stress them just as the debris, dust and other substances for which these cleaners were purchased for, should.
So, most homeowners would rather opt for something which presents convenience in the aspect of navigation, this is how the vacuum cleaner moves around the house to perform its cleaning duty, and when it comes to this, the Rug Doctor scores high in this function.
This vacuum cleaner has a smaller size which suggests that it is more portable and easier to carry about. The water tanks which are in place are also very easy to fill, so it buys you more time when cleaning.
For houses which have stairs, and have encountered problems when it comes to cleaning the stairway, the Rig Doctor has the capacity to ensure that it carries out this function. Since they can be easily moved around the house, your stairs would certainly be beneficiaries of the Rug Doctor’s cleaning capacity.
When comparing the suction power of another vacuum cleaner to the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner, you would be surprised that the Rug Doctor has twice their suction power.
For cleaning all sorts of spots and stains, the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner has that covered, as it has a motorized scrub brush. Currently, in the market, there are only a few vacuum cleaners which have a scrub brush that has the same power capacity as the Rug Doctor has. Of course, there are some advantages such as:
- It avails you the opportunity of not having to carry out this cleaning function yourself, as it handles it and delivers an excellent job, saving you of time and energy
- Also, the number of times which the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner moves per minute is amazing, as it completes about 1200 moves in just one minute. This outstanding ability makes it able to eliminate stains which might prove to be very difficult.
Most homeowners need to understand that the more the brush movement, the better the vacuum cleaner is able to clean. So, the Rug Doctor earns the top spot with this one. You would even be surprised to find out that the spot where the stain was located previously, is as clean and clear as ever.
However, one of the shortcomings which the Rug Doctor has is, it operates with a one size operation basis. This implies that on some type of stains, the cleaning ability works really well. However, if the additional accessories which the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner comes with are absent, it would not be really effective on some surfaces.
The Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner has a handle which is retractable, and this happens to be the sole customization which it has. It is easier to move around. However, the fact that the cleaning process is uniform, it could be an issue.
- The washer is powerful, as it eliminates stains and dirt, and it is also carried across an area with ease
- It has a dual cross action brush which scrubs with a high level of proficiency enabling the bristles to penetrate surfaces and ensure a better clean
- The suction is increased. Hence, cleaning happens faster
- The length of the power cord is 15 feet
- It has a hose length of 5.5 feet
- The tank capacity is 64oz
- The weight is 15 pounds
Picking either of the two
Having gone through the features and the cleaning capabilities of both vacuum cleaners, it would interest you to note that they are very good, and either of them can be opted for, with an excellent result still being delivered. They are both courtesy of known brands which are known for the manufacture of long-lasting and quality products which compete favorably well in the market.
Now, one of the bases for the selection of either of the two is the nature of stains which you would like to eliminate. For household stains which can be encountered randomly, the Rug Doctor should be the best fit for you, as the portability and ease enable it to reach anywhere. The motorized brush feature which it has also served this purpose alongside with other accessories.
However, for cleaning needs which are more specific, the Bissell SpotClean 3624 works well in this aspect. For cleaning up upholstery and a car’s interior. One of the downsides which could be faced is the fact that it might be quite cumbersome to carry about. So, here you go, feel free to opt for the one which best serves your cleaning needs.