Anytime you make a resolution to purchase a vacuum, there would be a variety of options laid bare before you which could leave you confused.
One important step you can take as regards this is to opt for already-known manufacturers and compare Bissell vs Shark vacuums. This buying guide shows a comparison between the stick, canister, top upright and handheld vacuums from two notable brands, Bissell and Shark, which would help you make the relative right decision.
- 1 Bissell Vacuums
- 2 Shark Vacuums
- 3 Bissell vs Shark Comparison Table
- 4 Conclusion
These vacuums are well known based on the fact that they have many features which not only makes cleaning easier but more precise. There are four available Bissell vacuums which are currently being sold
1. Bissell PowerEdge 81L2A
If you need a stick vacuum which would make mess clean-up very easy, alongside with having a light and portable structure, then this is the vacuum for you.
- The cleaning head has a V-shape with a state-of-the-art suction which takes in large dirt via the head’s center for the easy collection
- It has a revolvable head which cleans up messes in all corner of the house, this is done effortlessly because it can be easily maneuvered
- The power cord is 20 inches in length
- The design is lightweight
- It also comes with a cyclonic technology
- The assemblage is simple and it does not take time
2. Bissell Zing
Cannister vacuums are reputable for their power and pressure abilities, and Bissell Zing is a very good example. Its reduced design gives a deep clean on any kind of surface
- It functions as a multi-surface cleaner which provides you the luxury of making a switch between surfaces
- The filtration is in three tiers, which makes sure that all signs of microscopic particles are eliminated from all object in the house. It works well in conjunction with the dirt storage filter and a post-motor filter which ensures that more particles are collected.
- The dirt storage can be easily drained
- There are additional cleaning accessories such as a dusting brush and a fissure tool which can be put to use by collecting dust particles from crevices and corners
- The cord rewind is programmed
- It has an airflow controller
3. Bissell CleanView Rewind Deluxe 1819
This upright vacuum is known for the deep penetration effect.
- It has an edge-to-edge cleaning which offers potent suction cleaning and the collection of dirt from the vacuum’s foot to the edge
- The brush roll is the triple action model which makes sure that dirt which is deeply entrenched in all manner of surfaces are removed
- It has a Multi-cyclonic suction which prevents unseen particles from evading the vacuum and remaining in the air.
- There is an automated cord rewind
- The filtration has various levels
- The design is simple and the structure is light
- The dirt storage can be drained easily
- It can clean any kind of surface
4. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 33A1
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser is a handheld vacuum which helps to eliminate all kinds and sizes of debris. Unlike some conventional handheld vacuums, the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser is very powerful.
- It can clean any kind of surface, which ranges from furniture surfaces to room corners. The intended design was meant for ideal suctioning for all surfaces.
- It has a distinct rubber contour outlet which is made out of a unique kind of rubber which can collect and store fine particles, it also helps to remove dirt in corners and fissures
- It also has a distinct hard outlet which cleans up mess regularly, thereby saving you quality time and energy when you are handling large dirt particles
- The power cord has a length of 16 inches
- It has a multi-layer functional filtration system
- It also has a cyclonic cleaning technique
Shark is also a distinguished vacuum brand which works with the traditional method by concentrating on designing units other than various tools and features. So if you need a thorough vacuum cleaner without special features, then opting for any of the shark vacuums would be ideal.
1. Shark Rocket TruePet HV322
- This vacuum has an extra lightweight design
- There is an attachment for hard floors meant for removing dust
- It has a motorized brush
- There are powerful LED lights which brighten your work area when vacuuming. These LED lights are affixed to the suction head and the hand vacuum
- The hand vacuum can be removed, which enables you to clean anywhere which is over floor surfaces
2. Shark Rotator Lift-away NR96
This canister vacuum does not just clean-up your home, it also functions by eliminating substances which cause allergic reactions
- It has a lift-away technology
- There are cleaning accessories which are available onboard
- It comes with an anti-allergen closure technology
- It also has an enhanced rotatable steering which ensures that you maneuver freely between surfaces which would make cleaning smooth
- There is also a power-driven motorized brush which forces dirt out of fibers and also the provision of a powerful suctioning ability, especially for hard floorings.
- The automatic cord rewind is in place to ensure that the power cord is kept safely after use
This vacuum gives a top-notch clean with little effort.
- It has a lift-away technology in which the canister can be removed from the vacuum making it easy to penetrate tight areas
- There is a dust-away attachment for hard floors with the aid of the affixing of a microfiber pad which can pull out more dirt
- It has a thorough closure technology which prevents the infiltration of allergens
- There is a powerful motor alongside with a lightweight and multifunctional design
- The steering is rotatable with extra cleaning accessories
- The cleaning path is as wide as 5 inches
4. Shark Pet Perfect II SV780
This is a handheld vacuum which provides you with an exhaustive clean-up.
- It has a Twister Cyclonic Technology which gives you the luxury of utilizing the firm suction which effectively cleans all sorts of surfaces. This technology is also responsible for ensuring that the filters of the units are maintained for long-term use
- There is a motorized pet brush which is essential for removing the hairs of a pet from any kind of surface, and it can also remove any kind of fine fragments in any corner of your home
- It also offers multi-surface cleaning
- The battery of the Shark Pet Perfect II is the rechargeable type, and there is a charging stand and a wall mount meant for this purpose
- It also has a wiping brush and a fissure tool
- The vacuum type is cordless which is an indication of advanced technology innovation in vacuum production
Bissell vs Shark Comparison Table
|Bissell vs Shark Upright Vacuums|
|Name||Bissell Cleanview Rewind Deluxe||Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional|
|Power cord rewind|
|Included Cleaning Attachments||TurboBrush Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Extension Wand||Dusting Brush, 8” Crevice Tool, 2 Microfiber Pads, Pet Power Brush, Dust-Away Hard Floor Attachment|
|Cleaning System||Multi-Cyclonic||Anti-Allergen and Dust-Away|
|Filtration System||Multi-Level||Anti-Allergen + HEPA|
|Tank Capacity||1.0 Liters||2.2 Dry Quarts|
|Weight||15.4 lb.||13.7 lb.|
|Bissell vs Shark Handheld Vacuums|
|Name||Bissell Pet Hair Eraser||Shark Pet Perfect II|
|Weight||4 lbs.||4.2 lbs.|
|Cleaning System||Cyclonic||Twister Cyclonic|
|Power Cord Length||Cordless||Cordless|
|Motorized Pet Brush|
|Bissell vs Shark Stick Vacuums|
|Name||Bissell PowerEdge Pet||Shark Rocket TruePet|
|Removable Handheld Vacuum|
|Cleaning System||Standard||Standard + Dust-Away|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded||Corded|
|Power Cord Length||20’||30’|
|Bissell vs Shark Canister Vacuums|
|Name||Bissell Zing Rewind 1819||Shark Rotator Lift-Away 81L2A|
|Power Cord Rewind|
|Included Cleaning Attachments||Combination crevice tool and dusting brush||Crevice tool, dusting brush, and lift-away|
|Cleaning System||Cyclonic||Lift-Away and Anti-Allergen Complete Seal|
|Weight||6.2 lbs.||22.6 lbs.|
|Included Cleaning Attachments||Integrated crevice tool with pet hair nozzle||TruePet motorized pet brush, dusting brush, and crevice tool|
Looking at the features which the Bissell and Shark vacuums have to offer, selecting the right one for your home should not be much of an issue anymore. It is essential that asides the features of a vacuum, you also consider the price and the reputation of the brand.
For Bissell vacuums, they are not expensive and their delivery rate is very high. While for Shark vacuums, they are known for being long-lasting and also their anti-allergen effect. However, the downside is they are quite expensive as they were designed to last for a longer period of time.