There is a high possibility that if you want to purchase a vacuum cleaner, you would most likely find shark pet vacuum and the hoover pet vacuum among the listed top vacuum brands. Both brands have a well-suited stick, handheld, upright and compact vacuums.
Having a look into this review would give you a deep insight into the wonderful features of these two vacuum cleaners
- 1 Shark Pet Vacuum Cleaners
- 2 Hoover Pet Vacuum Cleaners
- 3 Conclusion
Shark Pet Vacuum Cleaners
For your cleaning needs which are quintessential for your home, shark vacuum cleaners would be a great choice. They can serve as a pet hair vacuum or a thorough tidier.
Shark rotator professional lift-away upright vacuum (NV501)
One mouth-watering feature which the NV501 gives is, it has a standard pod which ensures that cleaning goes on smoothly. Another prominent feature is the deep cleaning on all surfaces.
- There is a thorough closure which prevents microscopic particles from entering. This outstanding filtration works with three filters which include: felt, HEPA filter and a foam. The foam filter and the felt functions by eliminating dust, dirt and other forms of inconveniences. Hence, it is important that they are wiped once in three months. For the eradication of microscopic particles, this is the specific function of the HEPA filter.
- The trash pickup is outstanding, so you do not need to concern yourself about the fact that there would be huge ruins. It is also useful for all kinds of surfaces.
- The suction nozzle is vertically positioned
- The power cord is very long
- There is a pet power brush in place
- The upholstery pet tool is broad
- The crevice tool is 2-inches in length
- There is also a dusting tool in place
- The rotatable steering is upgraded
This vacuum is compact and almost weightless which would make it easier to move around, even in inconvenient and unlikely penetrable corners. The cleaning powers are topnotch, as they can eliminate dirt on all sort of surfaces.
- It has a superb rotatable steering for easy handling
- It has a two-speed power mode: One for handling carpet clean-up and the other is meant specifically for bare floorings.
- Storage is made trouble-free, thanks to the nature of the stick vacuum
- There is a dust cup which is meant to contain dust. This cup makes it easy to remove dirt by just punching a button which would enable the dust cup to open, and then the dirt would be emptied into the garbage can
- This vacuum cleaner charges quite fast, as it takes between four to seven hours for a full charge. The battery is made of nickel and a metal which heightens its productivity. So, even if the vacuum is left on the charger for a while, you do not have to worry about the drop in the efficiency of your battery.
- There is also a mesh and dust filter which influences the productivity when it comes to cleaning. The dust filter is positioned at the bottom, and the mesh filter is positioned at the apex of the dust cup. This shows the extent to which this vacuum is advanced over other models
Shark Cordless Pet Perfect II Hand Vacuum (Sv780)
One of the main tasks which most homeowners think that a vacuum cleaner is supposed to perform is cleaning. However, with the advancement in technology which has brought about the production of cordless vacuum cleaners, it has become a minor issue. This vacuum cleaner can work on all kinds of surfaces, and it does so effortlessly.
- It has three accessories which comprise a crevice and a powered brush tool
- It has a nickel-cadmium battery with a reading of 18volts
- The filter can be cleaned thoroughly
- The stand meant for mounting can be charged
- This vacuum cleaner is effective at removing pet hairs from all sorts of floors. However, it is not the rotatable type. Hence, it could be quite stressful in this aspect
- When you purchase this vacuum cleaner at first, it takes around twenty-four hours to charge, then for successive charges, it takes sixteen hours. After a full charge, it is advisable to remove the charger, so that the battery would not be adversely affected, and the lifespan can be prolonged.
Hoover Pet Vacuum Cleaners
If you are searching for the foremost pet vacuum cleaners which customers have come to rely on over the years, then Hoover Vacuum cleaners should be among the top cleaners on your list. For handheld, stick, canister or upright cleaners, you can be sure to get excellent results when you put them to use.
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Upright Uh30310
To handle messes done by your pet, this vacuum cleaner works really well. It also comes with additional attachments which would be mentioned in the features below
- It has a powered brush roll which can be toggled on and off
- There are clean drop purses which collect and stores dirt temporarily till when you are ready to dispose of them, this function can be triggered by pressing a button. The make-up of the bag is the HEPA type, which eliminates smell irrespective of the fact that it collects dirt.
- It has a lightweight of 15 pounds
- The bag check has an indicator
- The length of the power cord is about 30 feet
- The carpet can be adjusted to five positions, which suggests that it can handle all floor types
- It also comes with some accessories such as a pet turbo cleaner, and a crevice device
- The belt change system can be changed which makes the operation management a smooth one. By a flick of the levers (2), the belts respond accordingly by changing
Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Bh50010
The function of the vacuum cleaner is outstanding based on the fact that it collects dirt from floors effectively. The release cup at the bottom is easy to detach if you want to empty it. For some users, it might be hard to fix it back.
- This vacuum cleaner has a two-year warranty
- There are bristles meant for cleaning located at the edge. With this, it can pick out dirt in hidden areas. This cleaner perfectly handles messes made by pet hairs
- There is a lounge handle
- One of the technologies which it operates it is WindTunnel
- The battery system is the fade-free Lithium-ion
- This vacuum has no cord with a high performing battery which produces enough energy during operation. The filtration course is also seamless
Hoover Air Cordless 20v Lithium-Ion Bagless Hand Vacuum Cleaner, Bh52160
This vacuum cleaner is highly versatile, as it handles cleaning very easily. You can also use any battery which is produced by the LithiumLife battery technology
- This vacuum cleaner also has a two-year warranty
- The battery technology is the fade-free type
- It is nearly weightless
- There is a crevice tool
- The filter can be removed, used and cleaned more than once. They should, however, be cleaned after use like four to seven times.
- The vacuum cleaner takes around three hours for a full charge, with the presence of a LED battery indicator which informs you when the battery is full. This product comes with two batteries as an added advantage.
Both vacuum cleaners share similar features, hence it could be difficult to select between the two. However, it is important to select one which your budget would be able to sort out, and also your cleaning demands.