Shark or Oreck vacuum: selecting the better one.
If you need a vacuum cleaner, it is important that you opt for a model which you would derive pleasure in keeping in your home for a very long time. The Oreck vs Shark vacuum cleaners are top notch ones, and they have been applauded by many homeowners who have put either of them to use before. These cleaners are corded, and they are fully-powered. This implies that they can work on any kind of floors.
Comparing Shark vs Oreck Pet Vacuums has shown another interesting feature which they both share, they are easy to use when it comes to their size and maneuvering. All these features and many more are what attract people to their purchase.
- 1 Shark NV356E vs Oreck XL2100RHS Comparison Chart
- 2 Outstanding features of an upright vacuum
- 3 Carpet and rugs
- 4 Feature
- 5 Budget
- 6 Weight
- 7 Comparing the features of the Shark NV356E vs Oreck XL2100RHS vacuum
- 8 The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
- 9 Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
- 10 Conclusion
Shark NV356E vs Oreck XL2100RHS Comparison Chart
|Model||Shark NV356E||Oreck XL2100RHS|
|Warranty||Five years||One year|
|Filtration system||Foam Filters and HEPA||Inner bag with saniseal technology|
|Cord length||30 ft.||35 ft.|
|Weight||13.7 pounds||8.2 pounds|
|Dimensions||15 x 11.4 x 45.5||6 x 13 x 35|
Outstanding features of an upright vacuum
Allergies are known for causing all sorts of discomfort and even health issues in the home, this usually occurs when they are not properly managed. However, vacuuming can help eradicate those issues. Many upright vacuum cleaners are up for purchase in the market today, and as expected it would be hard for you to settle for the one which would meet your needs.
Going through this guide would help you choose the ideal upright vacuum cleaner
Carpet and rugs
The type of carpet or rugs in your home plays a pivotal role in the brand of cleaner you would eventually purchase. If it is a carpet which houses pet hairs and the likes, and if you have an artificial fiber, then you would need to go for a vacuum cleaner which has hard bristles. This would make it easier for vacuuming to occur.
Also, ensure that the vacuum cleaners you opt for, are those which have pads which are essential for wiping hardwoods, and also make sure they have water tanks which contain dirt effectively and clean carpets efficiently.
You should also consider your budget when you want to purchase your vacuum cleaner, and you should be careful to check if they are of high quality or not. It is advised that you are mindful of high price tags whose looks portend that they are proficient because of the expensive price. It is necessary you note that even cheaper vacuum cleaners perform excellently better than others which are expensive. Asides this, take a good look at the features and see if they would perform the necessary cleaning needs in your home.
When it comes to weight, people have different opinions about this. However, on a general scale, people do not like something heavy, as it would stress them more, and in the long run, it could cause aggravated health issues in the body. Even though these vacuums which are heavy, have high suction power. For your health sake, it is advisable that they are put aside, and you go for those which are lightweight. This would save you a whole lot of trouble.
Comparing the features of the Shark NV356E vs Oreck XL2100RHS vacuum
- The Shark vacuum has a dimension of 15 x 11.4 x 45.5 while the Oreck commercial vacuum has a dimension of 6 x 13 x 35
- The Shark vacuum is heavier, as it has a weight of 13.7 pounds, the Oreck vacuum has a weight of 8.2 pounds
- They both have excellent suction control
- For the warranty, the Shark vacuum has a warranty of five years while the Oreck vacuum has a warranty of one year
- The filtration system of the Shark vacuum is made up of HEPA and film filters, while that of the Oreck vacuum is an inner bag made with the sensual technology
- They both have a rotatable steering
- They are not cordless vacuum, as the Shark vacuum has a cord length of 30 feet, while the Oreck vacuum has a cord length of 35 feet
This vacuum cleaner is good for carpets and bare floors as well. The prominent features of this vacuum are the rotatable steering, the big dust cup, and the filter which is structured to eradicate allergens. To some people, it could look like a conventional vacuum cleaner, it, however, has mouth-watering features such as the detachability of the canister from the head, this is what makes it very easy to use.
This cleaner can also carry out edge cleaning, the wide suction area is 1.2 inches in length, and this is where the brush roll drive is affixed. The hose is what applies the suction.
The weight is superb, as it is light. When it is upright, it can be easily navigable, and it can be changed to a stand-up canister which some users would not be really able to handle.
- Solves allergy problems. One of the major reasons why people purchase vacuum cleaners is to eliminate allergens from their home, and this also improves the quality of the air. The shark cleaner has an anti-allergen closure expertise integrated with HEPA filter which helps in keeping dust particles away
- Extra accessories for enhanced resourcefulness. These accessories are what makes the Shark vacuum cleaner much proficient. There is a motor with a power rating of 100 watts. With this suction power, vacuuming takes a whole new dimension, as it would become a lot easier than it used to be. All flooring types can be catered for because of extra attachments such as a pet power brush, fissure tool, and pads(microfiber).
- Cleaning suitability. This vacuum eases you of stress when cleaning, as it can be easily navigable.
- One downside of this cleaner is it falls at any push, this implies that you have to exercise care during use
- For this vacuum, you would have to get a place where they can be stored, as there is no onboard space for all the accessories.
Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
This is one of the popular vacuum cleaners which many homeowners make use of. It also cleans any kind of flooring in your home. It has a broad cleaning path of 12 inches
- Utilizable. With its smooth design, you can use the Oreck vacuum to infiltrate areas which might be hard to enter. The handle can easily be bent because of the clearance which is six inches in length. The cord is thirty-two feet in length, which enables you to clean effortlessly
- Dust function. This vacuum cleaner has an enhanced filtration system which helps to make the cleaning abilities an excellent one. On the inside, there is a bagger which closes automatically when it should, and this credit goes to the Sanibel system which is integrated into the vacuum
- Improved cleaning performance. This cleaner has a dual spiral brushes whirls which help to eliminate any remains on the surface of a carpet. The head of the brush can be robotically adjusted in order to match any surface. There is also a very big bag which has the capacity to accumulate up to 2.7 gallons, and the cost is quite affordable.
- Easy to use. Even though this vacuum cleaner was designed for commercial means, it still has the slim version which would work well in homes. This model still has the same features which the commercial one would have. It can be easily stored away, as it does not need much space.
- The motor power is low, hence, it is better fitted to clean surfaces like hard floor and carpets. For a carpet which is a low pile one, it would be quite difficult to clean.
With all the features listed above, you can make a sound decision on which vacuum cleaner to select, as they both offer excellent cleaning services